Thursday, 26 June 2014

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser | Review

Hello

When my last tube of Cleanse and Polish by Liz Earle was running out I decided to look for a more purse-friendly alternative.


I had heard good things about Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser so I decided to give it a try.

The packaging is in a squeezy tube which is great for controlling how much product you want. As it is a sticker rather than printed on the tube it does look a bit cheap compared to Liz Earle, but that doesn't really matter to me.

To use this you massage the product over your face avoiding the eye area. I massage onto my face when it is dry so that there isn't any water diluting the benefits. The scent is a bit fruity and a bit herby, but very pleasant and isn't overpowering for a morning cleanse. This hot cloth cleanser contains kiwi fruit extract to brighten and even the skintone, mulberry fruit extract to brighten and reduce discolouration and cocoa butter to soften the skin.

I find that after using this my face feels clean, soft and more radiant. I only ever use this as my morning cleanse but you can use it in an evening to remove makeup too.

For £5.99 (150ml) I don't think you can go wrong, my skin is a pain for trying new things and breaks out at the slightest thing but I haven't had any problems with this. I would definitely purchase again.