Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Sanctuary Creme Souffle | Review

Hello

I have more body butters/body lotions/body milks than I know what to do with in honesty but I don't think I have ever tried a souffle!

I got this as part of a GWP at the time, which is a great way to try new products in my opinion.


The packaging is a screw top tub with the classic Sanctuary orange lid. It feels very sturdy and I wouldn't hesitate to chuck this into a suitcase.

The texture of this is amazing, it is so light and fluffy which makes it easily absorbed into the skin. The scent is the classic Sanctuary which I prefer to my normal fruity body butters during the Winter months (yep, I know it's June). The scent lingers all day and is perfect for layering with other Sanctuary products. I love using this after one of their scrubs.

This Creme Souffle contains mango, jojoba and red seaweed to give soft skin. The 475ml tub costs £10.50 but Sanctuary always have offers on so I would wait for one of those if you fancy giving this a whirl!