Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Manuka Doctor ApiClear Facial Toner | Reivew

Hello

I purchased this back in February and have been using every day since. I bought this on a whim, my face was playing up and I had heard a few good things about Manuka Doctor so I thought I would give it a go.



The packaging is quite generic and almost clinical looking, definitely not fancy. I would hazard that this is because Manuka Doctor are also trying to appeal to men.


Manuka Doctor say:


This refreshing Facial Toner helps purify troubled skin to reveal a clearer looking complexion, eliminating daily impurities to combat the appearance of blemishes. Harnessing the power of active natural ingredients, Manuka Doctor's ApiClear Facial Toner combines anti-bacterial Purified Bee Venom, hydrating UMF 18+ Manuka Honey and Propolis to help eliminate the causes of blemishes, nurture cell regeneration and renew damaged skin cells.

Purified Bee Venom is a potent combination of minerals, peptides and amino acids which works on all levels of the skin and has been suggested to be an effective alternative treatment to antibiotic therapy for acne. Manuka Doctor Facial Toner should be used in combination with the Foaming Cleanser, Facial Moisturising Lotion, Skin Treatment Serum, all as part of a daily skincare regime to help balance troubled skin.

It says in the above that you need to buy their whole regimen for it to work but I just use this with my normal cleanser and moisturiser. I find that this is refreshing on the skin and smells quite strong, like the Clinique "toners" but this doesn't burn my face. I haven't found any improvement on scarring but I have only been using for four months. I do find that I have less spots which is a massive bonus.

If you have troubled skin I would definitely recommend this, but it isn't that purse friendly at £16.99 for 150ml. The Manuka Doctor range is available from Superdrug.