Monday, 30 June 2014

July Wishlist

Hello


Untitled #14

1. Urban Decay - Naked 3 - £37.00 from Debenhams
2. L'Occitane - Almond Shower Oil - £17.50 from John Lewis
3. Liz Earle - Cleanse and Polish Orange and Chamomile - £19.75 from QVC
4. MAC - Kelly Yum-Yum - £16.50 from MAC

1. Oh Naked 3, I don't even know why I want you, probably just to complete my Naked palette collection. I have the MUR version of this which I love but I still feel I need this too!

2. The concept of a shower oil is new to me but I am definitely intrigued. I had a little peruse when I was in the Trafford Centre and I love the scent of the Almond range.

3. I assume the formula is the same as the Cleanse and Polish that we all know and love, but this one has a different scent. As much as I am loving my Superdrug hot cloth cleanser at the moment I'm still desperate to try this too.

4. When I heard MAC were collaborating with the Osbournes I didn't have high hopes for the releases, I'm not sure why. I have wanted quite a few bits strangely but Kelly Yum-Yum is definitely the stand out piece for me. I've swatched this a couple of times now but still not taken the plunge.