Saturday, 28 June 2014

Empties #9

Hello

It's quite shocking how many beauty products one person gets through really. The latest five are:

  • Origins - Modern Friction
  • Origins - Make a Difference Plus +
  • Clinique - Superfine Liner for Brows - Deep Brown
  • Korean Samples - Moisturiser
  • Carex - Strawberry Laces hand wash


Modern Friction - I do love a good sample size. Modern Friction is a facial exfoliator with fine particles. It has the texture of sand kind of. I do think Origins is so overpriced and overhyped but I did enjoy using this.
Repurchase: No, there are better out there.


Make A Difference Plus + - I used this as my moisturiser in an evening and it was average, it left my skin feeling soft and nourished but it wasn't anything special.
Repurchase: No.

Korean Moisturiser - I received these with a bottle of Etude House nail polish so thought I would use them to save them lurking about my room. I'm not sure what exact brand they are but they were okay, didn't irritate my skin or break me out.
Repurchase: No.


Strawberry Laces handwash - As you can imagine, this smells exactly like Strawberry Laces sweets. I find Carex to be non-drying and a pleasure to use. For £1 I don't think you can go wrong.
Repurchase: Yes.


Superfine Liner for Brows - This was always my eyebrow enhancer of choice until very recently. Due to financial reasons I had to look for a more purse friendly option which I actually prefer. I think this is a good starting point if you don't have a particularly steady hand and want a natural look. Full review here.
Repurchase: No.