Saturday, 14 June 2014

Empties #7

Hello

The latest five:
  • Liz Earle - Moisturiser - Light
  • Botanics - 97% Natural Cleansing Balm
  • Purederm - Deep Cleansing Nose Strips
  • Avon - Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
  • L'Oreal - Micellar Water

Deep Cleansing Nose Strips - I don't use these that often but I do find them handy to have in, just in case. They do pull out loads of gunk which is quite disgusting really.
Repurchase: Yes.



Micellar Water - Full review here. This works as a first cleanse for me and it is a lot cheaper than Bioderma. I can't use it on my eyes though which I would say is the only downside. The packaging can be quite wasteful as it is easy to tip too much out at once.
Repurchase: Maybe.

Light Moisturiser - Full review here. I use this as an evening moisturiser as I find it too heavy for day time. It smells lovely and you know you are putting lots of goodness onto your skin with Liz Earle.
Repurchase: Maybe, I have a lot of moisturisers in my stash at the moment.



Balm Cleanser - Full review here. I find this an absolute delight to use as my second cleanse. It is so simple to use and doesn't aggravate my skin at all.
Repurchase: Already have.


Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover - This seemed to last forever. It wasn't great at removing eye makeup but was fine as a first cleanse on the rest of the face.
Repurchase: No.