Sunday, 11 May 2014

The Weekly Ramble #53

Hello


The weekly face:

On Sunday my friend Rachel and  I went to the cinema to watch "The Other Woman" which turned out to be quite good. I had such a hard time believing Nikolaj as an American hunk though. He will always just be Jamie Lannister to me! After the cinema we nipped over to Frankie and Bennys for a bit of a catchup and some food. Standard.

Monday involved a trip to Oulton Park to watch the bike racing. I'm a MotoGP girl at heart really but I still enjoyed watching the BSB. It was such a long day but it was great.

Tuesday to Friday were just filled with work and chilling afterwards. I have read 3 books this week which I have enjoyed, even if I think I have read one of them before. Reading problems.

Yesterday I went to a bit of a house party which isn't really my scene. Cocktails were consumed and I don't think I will be able to remove my sunglasses today.

In the news this week, MAC are collaborating with Marge Simpson and Metallica are playing at Glastonbury. The world has gone mad.