Sunday, 4 May 2014

The Weekly Ramble #52

Hello

The weekly face:


A whole year of wanging on about nothing in particular. I originally started this feature just so I could look back on it like an online diary so I think I will continue to do so.

Last Sunday me and my Mum were supposed to be going to Liverpool shopping but there were no trains running so we ended up in Manchester. Of the two I prefer Liverpool but I hadn't been to Manchester for leisure purposes for ages. It was a fab day - we bought too many things and had a gorgeous lunch at Cafe Rouge. They do so many interesting vegetarian options I love going there.

Monday I was back at work but still clearly had the shopping bug as I bought a pair of Jonis from Topshop and some cute ankle boots.

The rest of the week was fairly uneventful apart from Saturday when James' family came up to visit. We went to the pub for some lunch (and I had my first Pimm's of the year) and then to Bents garden centre.

Today am I going to the cinema with my friend Rachel to watch "The Other Woman" which looks good. Not a huge rom-com girl but it makes a change from superheroes eh?