Saturday, 24 May 2014

The Deam Box AKA #BBBBritishBeautyBoxIII | First Impressions

Hello

I'm a huge fan of British Beauty Blogger so when Jane announced she would be doing a third box I knew I had to have one.

As far as I know it has sold out, but if (when hopefully) a fourth box is released this may give you an idea of what you can expect.

You may want to grab a brew, this post is very picture heavy and long!



I really like that a booklet was included with this one, it contains a brief overview of each product and a couple of discount codes too. As you can see you are getting a lot of product in a little box. The box cost £19.99 but has a value of over £100. No brainer really.

Now, on to the products (in order of the booklet, clearly I have a problem):



Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender - I have another cream blush from Bourjois which is excellent. You can never have too many in your collection and this is a gorgeous shade!

Bee Good Honey and Wild Water Mint 3-in-1 Cleansing Water - I've never heard of this brand before but it sounds very cooling and refreshing. I can't wait to give this a whirl.

La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water - I saw a lot of bloggers rave about this last summer and never really saw the appeal myself. I have popped it in the fridge incase we do get more than 2 days of sunshine.



Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Kisses - I think this is such a cute idea and perfect for trying out a shade of lipstick. I have never tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury but everything I have seen and read about looks amazing.

Elemis Foot Cream - I find foot creams to be perfect after a long day, especially in the warm weather. You know you are getting quality with Elemis so I'm sure I will be getting a lot of use out of this.

Essie Nail Polish in Spin the Bottle - I have quite a few Essie's in my collection now and I love the brush and formula that they use. Spin the Bottle isn't really "me", it's a bit too pale but I will give it a go! You never know, I may surprise myself.



Kneipp Bath in Lemon - I think this is a bath oil. Anything you can chuck in the bath is a winner for me. I have never heard of Kneipp so I am looking forward to trying a new brand.

Janjira Hand Wash in Thai Lime & Ginger - A travel handwash, genius. This would be perfect to chuck in your handbag for any occasion really. There is nothing worse than finding no soap at the sink or something you wouldn't touch with a bargepole.



Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow and Eyebrow Palette in Make Believe - I'm so late to the party with Makeup Revolution. I have been meaning to place an order for a while and the discount code included has made that happen today. Some of the shades in this palette are a little out there for me, but it never hurts to try new things.

Roger and Gallet Fresh Fragrant Water in Gingembre Rouge - As a recent convert to Roger and Gallet I was pleased to see an offering from them included in this box. I am on the look out for a new fragrance so I'm trying to sample as many as I can.



L'Occitane Divine Lotion - I love L'Occitane as you all know by now. The Divine Lotion is to be used after cleansing and before moisturiser, so I assume it is a toner. Just call me Holmes. This is supposed to help with making the skin look brighter so I'm excited to use this.

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream - I suffer massively with dark circles and have just started using a brightening eye cream. I'm curious to see how this fares - and the pot is so cute!

REN Satin Perfection BB Cream - I never really got on the BB Cream wagon, I tried one which was awful and then stuck to my usual bases. I haven't really heard much about REN's offering but everything I have tried from them before I have loved.



Lola Kabuki Brush -You can never have too many brushes in your collection and a kabuki is so versatile. I tend to use them for applying blush but you can also use for powder and bronzers.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - That's a bold claim from a mascara. Not a huge mascara fan as I have never found "the one". It is always useful to have an extra one lying around as they go off so quickly.

That was a super long post - sorry! I will be doing in depth reviews of some of the products when I have had a play around so look out for those.