Thursday, 29 May 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream | Review

Hello

I don't actually remember buying the Vitamin E Moisture Cream from The Body Shop, but I spotted it one day in my moisturiser drawer (don't judge me!) and thought I would give it a whirl.

My skin was a bit of a wreck, everything I put on it felt too heavy in the daytime so I was just sticking to a gel moisturiser.


Anyway, when I had ran out of my Liz Earle moisturiser I thought I would start using this in the evenings. Vitamin E is known for having antioxidant properties and this cream is light and easily absorbed. I do find when things are labeled as being light that they are still too rich for me but this is absolutely perfect.

I have started using this in a morning instead of the evenings as it just feels amazing on my skin and my makeup then applies like a dream. The scent is inoffensive and mild. The 50ml pot (£10) has lasted for about 2 months and is still going strong, I think I have used about half which is good value in my opinion.

This is rated 5 stars on The Body Shop's website with 1,040 votes. I didn't realise how many products were in the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop, I am keep to try more after using this.