Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Philosophy The Muffin Man Foaming Bubble Bath and Shower Gel | Review

Hello

I love Philosophy but I never buy anything for myself as I find it too expensive for my budget. The joys of being a homeowner eh?


I adore Philosophy's packaging, there have been many companies that have tried to do the same sort of thing but I don't think you can beat the original.

I opened this without reading it properly and I was expecting it to smell of muffins, a sort of sweet vanilla scent. I couldn't have been more wrong. The Muffin Man smells of lemon custard muffins and is a very realistic fragrance.

As someone who has a sweet tooth I absolutely love this. I only use as a shower gel, it lathers up really well and has that delicious scent.

The 480ml products from Philosophy are £14 and available from Debenhams. I think The Muffin Man was a limited edition but they do other foodie ranges.