Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Nature's Extracts Body Butter Collection - Shea, Lime and Coconut | Review

Hello

Every Christmas (yes I know it is May) my Mum likes to get me a few beauty bits as stocking fillers. Last year she got me a body butter trio from Marks and Spencer's Nature's Extracts range.


The packaging is pretty standard for a body butter, a plastic tub with a screw top lid. They feel nice and secure and as they are 50ml each they are perfect for taking on your holidays.

The three fragrances are; Shea, Lime and Coconut. Of the three the coconut is my favourite which is surprising as usually I find it to be too cloying and synthetic.

Shea - This is your typical anyone can use scent. Easily absorbed and feels very nourishing.

Lime - Almost smells fizzy but definitely fruity. I would say of the three this is the one I use least.

Coconut - Holiday in a pot. Smells delicious and I will be taking this on my holiday later on in the year.

This trio is just £7.50 and available from Marks and Spencer's beauty hall.