Monday, 26 May 2014

LUSH May Day Bath Ballistic AKA The Badger Bomb | Review

Hello

I make a point of trying every release that Lush do, and when I saw this little fella I couldn't help myself.


I bought him before I realised what he was for. 

Lush say:
Keep our badgers alive. For every one of these fruity, sweet-smelling bath bombs that's sold, all the proceeds (minus the VAT) will go towards anti-badger cull projects in the UK, including Save Me. So drop a badger in the bath and help stop the cull! With fennel oil to stimulate your skin, and antiseptic rosewood oil to soothe and uplift. Its sweet, sherberty fragrance will leave you feeling calm and revived.

I say: 
Being vegetarian and an animal lover in general I'm strongly against the culling of any animal. This bath bomb wasn't particularly fancy but he smells amazing, like licorice and sherbert. All proceeds less VAT go directly to prevention of badger culling which is a great thing for Lush to do. He fizzed really quickly and left the whole room smelling amazing.

Karl says:
 



He is limited edition so get your hands on him while you can! He is £2.95.