Saturday, 31 May 2014

June Wishlist

Hello

Basic


1 . Emma Hardie - Moringa Balm - £32.00 from QVC
2. First Aid Beauty - Facial Radiance Pads - £20.50 from Feel Unique
3. Origins - GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream - £23.00 from Selfridges
4. L'Occitane - Verbena Body Lotion - £20.00 from Debenhams

1. I have been loving using a balm as an evening second cleanse lately and I have heard such good things about this one from Emma Hardie. Now I have a bit more cash at my disposal I think it's a great time to be investing in skincare. No I haven't won the lottery, just paid my loan off.

2. I first heard about these on Caroline Hirons and lets face it, almost everything she recommends I want anyway. You use these as a toner to whisk away dead skin cells.

3. Now I am getting on a bit I think I should be using an eye cream. I had a sample of this and I absolutely love it. I suffer with dark under eye circles and always have done, so anything that can brighten is a winner for me.

4. Oh L'Occitane, why do you insist on taking all of my money? £20 for a body lotion, what have I become! I love the Verbena range from L'Occitane and I think this might be the only thing I haven't tried.