Sunday, 27 April 2014

The Weekly Ramble #51

Hello


The weekly face:

Hooray for another short week. I love this time of year due to all of the Bank Holidays! On Monday we went to the cinema to watch Divergent. I didn't really know what it was about until I had watched the film but I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one! After the cinema we went out for some food and  a catch up.

Tuesday meant back to work, but the day flew, I'm sure people pester you more when you are closed for a 4 day weekend. In the evening James and I went to watch Alkaline Trio. They are one of my all time favourite bands and I love seeing them live. Matt Skiba wasn't out of it this time either so that was a massive bonus. I was slightly disappointed that they mainly played new stuff, even though they have 9 albums! Rude.

Wednesday I had thought ahead and booked the day off. I am far too old to be getting in at midnight and then back up for 6am! After having a huge lie in (10am - that means I am old yes) I pottered about a bit and cracked on with my NVQ. My parents came round in the afternoon as they were off too. They brought me a muffin and some carrot tops for Karl. Parents never stop spoiling you.

Thursday and Friday were pretty uneventful, just working really and dossing about the house. I did download the Divergent trilogy on to my Kindle. I've read the first one already!

Today I am going shopping with my Mum - hooray for Liverpool and its amazing shops. Even if I do only get paid tomorrow. Sigh.