Sunday, 20 April 2014

The Weekly Ramble #50

Hello


The weekly face:

Another week, another ramble.

This week has been a 3 day week in work for me which has been a nice change. I had Wednesday off to run a few errands and spend some time with my Mum. I also finally paid my loan off which feels great, but it is slightly nauseating handing over £4,300. 

On Thursday I went to Body Combat at the gym with two of my friends. I have done Body Combat years ago and I had forgotten how much it hurts. My face was still purple when I got home. We will be going again next week though, so I'm going to have to toughen up.

Friday of course was Good Friday. I am not remotely religious but I am partial to a chocolate egg or three. My Mum always gets me a new pair of shoes for Easter and they were lovely this year. Friday evening we went to watch Brand New in Manchester. Brand New have been one of my favourite bands since I was about 13 and they have got me through many a tough time. They were absolutely amazing and I still have no voice left from singing along to them. Oops.

Saturday was spent writing blog posts and doing my second to last NVQ assignment.

Today will be spent consuming my Easter Egg (we got eachother the same one - doh!) and giving Karl lots of fuss. It does make me happy that there are bunnies everywhere at this time of year, but remember a bunny is for life, not just for Easter.