Sunday, 6 April 2014

The Weekly Ramble #48

Hello

The weekly face:


I can't believe it's April already, it's scary how quickly this year is going.

Last weekend James went to visit his family so I had the house to myself - which I really enjoyed. I went out for a few drinks on Saturday and did all of the grown up things on Sunday, including building a table and four chairs. I'm a dab hand at flat pack furniture, I think I've missed my calling.

Work has flown this week as it's been so busy, but I'm not complaining. We haven't really done much after work but I am off to the Trafford Centre today for some food and a bit of light shopping. I have noticed that Lush have brought my all time favourite product back so I will be stocking up on Sakura! I can't wait.

Yesterday we got hooked on American Horror Story, I have no idea how this has slipped under my radar but I'm becoming obsessed with it.

Hope you have had a good one!