Tuesday, 15 April 2014

The Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel | Review

Hello

I'm sure it's not just me that sees an email from The Body Shop and starts ordering everything in sight? I wanted to try something from the Honeymania range when it was first launched but for some reason or other I didn't.



Now, I'm not one to say no to a 50% off so this little delight made it into my basket. I was expecting it to smell sweet and sickly and really quite a foodie smell, but it has more of a floral scent to it. You can definitely smell honey but it isn't in your face.


The Body Shop say: This soap-free shower gel contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. Lather up to envelop skin in a rich, floral scent.

  • Soap-free
  • Lather-rich
  • Rich, floral scent
You can purchase this from here for £4 for 250ml. I would wait until they have an offer on though so you can stock up!