Wednesday, 30 April 2014

May Wishlist

Hello

May1. Ralph Lauren Big Pony Pink EDT 30ml - Boots £24.99
2. Barry M Gelly Lips in Sirius - Superdrug £4.99
3. Sleek Blush in Pink Lemonade - Boots £9.99
4. Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish in Don't Be Shy - Superdrug £3.69

Hmm, I'm sensing a theme! That wasn't intentional. Pink to make the boys wink and all that.

1. I am obsessed with this fragrance which is surprising as it isn't really "me". It smells very girly and light so perfect for Spring/Summer.

2. I love Barry M's gelly polishes and I love that they are adding more to the gelly line. Sirius is a gorgeous shade and such  a reasonable price.

3. I'm really not lacking in the blusher department, but that doesn't stop me wanting more. £9.99 is such a good price for 3 different shades and I have heard nothing but good things. I also like the fact you get a cream blusher included.

4. I don't really do "celebrity" launches in the cosmetics world, most of the time they come across tacky and desperate. That being said I love the look of this nail polish by Rimmel.