Thursday, 10 April 2014

MAC Ravishing | Review and Swatches

Hello

Ravishing from MAC was the first lipstick I ever bought. Not just from MAC, in general life. I have had it way before I started blogging and I still love it now as much as I did then. Since I have owned it since the dawn of time I don't have its box. This really upsets my OCD but not totally relevant to the post.



Granted, it doesn't look anything special in the tube but it really appealed to me. I'm a bit rubbish at describing colours but this is what MAC describe it as a clean light peachy coral. On me it looks sort of nudey pink, perfect for daytime. This is a Cremesheen finish which makes it moisturising and shiny looking once on. I have also found that it looks multi-tonal in different lights.



Have you tried this shade? What is your favourite MAC lipstick?