Friday, 18 April 2014

LUSH Bunny Bubble Bar | Review

Hello

I wanted to use my Bunny bubble bar last as he was the one I was most looking forward to using - does anyone else do this?


It is no secret that I absolutely love bunnies so I had to pick this little guy up! He is apparently inspired by the White Rabbit *I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date*. He smells of Parma Violets to me after he had been crumbled under the water.


He made loads of bubbles and turned the water a pinky lilac colour and contained little flowers. These apparently were cornflowers and there were lots of them.


The water was super soft and moisturising meaning no need to apply a cream afterwards! Bonus.


You could technically cut him in half but I couldn't bear to. He is £3.25 and limited edition for Easter.