Tuesday, 22 April 2014

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream | Review #BBBBeautyBoxII

Hello

Ever so slowly I am building up my L'Occitane collection. Nearly everything I have tried I have loved!



When I first started getting in to L'Occitane Cherry Blossom was one of the newer fragrance families and it is going from strength to strength. I have tried the perfume a couple of times in store so I knew I would love this hand cream.


The packaging is typical of a L'Occitane hand cream, a silver tube with a black lid. I like that there is an image of a cherry blossom tree on the packaging, it just gives it a more upmarket feel.

One of the main ingredients is shea butter so it makes your hands super soft after using, but not greasy. The fragrance is subtle but very feminine. It does make a nice change to my usual Verbena version!

The 30ml travel size costs £8 and available in store and online.