Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Lavender, Chamomile and Honey Bath Bomb | Review

Hello

I don't know about you, but I have a box full of bath goodies for when I have had a bad day/it's freezing/am in need of a pamper.

I found this little bath bomb lurking in said box of goodies and couldn't wait to use it!


Now it doesn't say a brand on the packaging which doesn't help really. 


I love the fact that it is moulded into a bee shape - I love bees! Upon opening this I noticed that the smell was very faint which was disapointing.

After chucking it in the bath it fizzed about for a bit, but didn't change the water or anything. I was expecting it to be softening on the skin but generally you couldn't tell that there was anything in the water.


I do try my best to support local companies but I wouldn't purchase another one of these I'm afraid.