Thursday, 17 April 2014

Bourjois Khol and Contour Light and Dark | Review and Swatches #BBBBeautyBoxII

Hello

I will be honest, this product has stumped me. 



The black side is just a normal khol eyeliner and the silver side is a shimmery pencil. The black side you can just use as normal but it is the silver side that has me flummoxed. I don't really know where you put it on your eyes to add highlight but I do think it may be because I am super pale. I just end up looking like a disco ball. The silver nib also broke off when I was swatching it so be careful of it going in your eye.



I only really wear black eyeliner at the weekend so I won't get a huge amount of use out of this - but it is still handy to have a back up!

This is £5.99 from Boots and comes in 6 varieties.





Have you tried this? Any suggestions on how to make the illuminator work for me?