Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Soap and Glory Hand Food and Heel Genius | Review and Swatches

Hello

I have been using the Soap and Glory Hand Food and Heel Genius creams for about 2 years now so thought I would share my thoughts on them.


First up, Hand Food. I have a tube of this in my bathroom and one in my desk at work so it is definitely a firm favourite. I do find the smell quite strong so perhaps not great for first thing in the morning. Hand Food has the traditional Soap and Glory scent and it is quite thick and moisturising without being too heavy. I also like to pop this on before I go to sleep with a pair of those gloves on so that I can wake up with super soft hands.


Hand Food contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow to give you soft pampered hands. The 125ml tube (pictured) costs just £5.

Now, onto my favourite of the two, Heel Genius. Heel Genius is always on my bedside unit as I can't be without it. The scent is gorgeous, kind of minty but still girly. On a Sunday evening I slather a thick layer of this over my feet and pop a pair of socks on to sleep in. When Monday morning comes around I have baby soft feet (I have never felt a baby's foot, I'm just guessing) and another bonus for me, it makes my tattoo look super vibrant. The consistency of this is gel-like so it feels cooling when you are applying it.



Heel Genius contains allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, biberry, and orange and lemon fruit acid soothers. Sounds more like a cocktail than a foot cream to me. Granted this is the first foot cream I have tried as I didn't really get the point and I don't have horrendous feet, but this is a delight to use. The 125ml tube (pictured) costs £5.50.

Both of these are always on 3 for 2 so why not eh? That is the attitude that has led me to having a mountain of beauty products - oops!