Friday, 14 March 2014

LUSH - Secret Garden Bath Ballistic | Review

Hello

I have been loving a nice relaxing bath even more than usual this week and thought I would try one of the Mother's Day offerings from Lush in my latest one.



Apparently this was a limited edition for last year but I didn't try it then so I don't know if it is exactly the same.

Secret Garden smells very floral and girly as you would expect, but it isn't sweet like most of Lush's other offerings.


This was a super slow fizzer and was very pretty as it dispersed, bright pink and green! As it got smaller the bomb went a bit glittery but nothing over the top. When it completely fizzled out there were a few flowers floating around in the bath.



The water turned a deep green colour which wasn't the prettiest but didn't stain the bath either. The water was lovely and soft too.

For £2.95 I don't think you can go wrong - although I would liked to have seen more flowers bobbing about the place personally.