Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Indeed Labs - Hydraluron Moisture Booster | Review #BBBBeautyBoxII

Hello

I'm sure everyone has heard of Hydraluron by now, basically you use it under your moisturiser so that it can give it a boost.


Indeed Labs say:

Hydraluron is a hydration serum inspired by injectable hydration treatments employed in Swiss clinics. These hydration treatments employ a fine needle that is used to administer hundreds of microinjections of hyaluronic acid into the skin. Hydraluron is a less invasive, more affordable treatment that can be incorporated into any daily regime.

The mechanism of action of Hydraluron is two-fold. Firstly, Hydraluron uses the worlds purest grade of hyaluronic acid* from the Netherlands as it's hydration active. Hyaluronic acid is a superb hydration ingredient that can hold up to 1,000 times it's weight in water. It is found in abundance in young skin.

Our pure grade has a microgranule-like powder that features a low density and a polydispersity below 1.5, which simply means greater quality, exceptional safety and extraordinary consistency. Secondly, a bio-engineered strain of marine red algae causes controlled and mild stimulation of skin turnover to allow thorough penetration of Hydraluron's hyaluronic acid.

Which all sounds very technical to me, but did I notice a difference? No, not really. I did notice that my skin felt softer after using this and then my moisturiser, but this was only a very temporary effect, 2/3 hours at most. 

I do think the reason that I didn't notice a difference is because it is more for dry skin where I am of the oily/combination variety.

You can purchase this from Boots for £24.99 for 30ml.