Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Beauty Junky - Purifying Cucumber Mask | Review

Hello

As you may have read, the lovely Gemma popped this face mask from Beauty Junky into my Secret Santa box.



The Purifying Cucumber mask is aimed at problem skin, which is what I unfortunately have. You just pop a thin layer over your skin, lie back and relax with the latest James Patterson (just me?) and wait for it to do its magic.



The mask is quite runny and definitely smells like cucumber! As it is more of a liquid texture it dries quite quickly, I didn't time it because you can just tell when these things are done. Once it is dry you can just peel off, I tend to start from my chin and work upwards - it seems to come off easier this way.

This peeled off in two goes which is impressive, I hate it when they sort of break apart in your hands. After I had used the Purifying Cucumber mask my skin felt soft and free of any excess oil.

From this sachet I got three uses and would happily purchase one of these again.