Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Alterna Bamboo Volume 48 Hour Hair Spray | Review #BBBBeautyBoxII

Hello

Hairspray isn't normally something that I use and I didn't realise that it came in anything other than aerosol form.

Slight hair background from me. I have fine hair which needs washing every other day. As it is fine I can't get styles to hold so I tend to opt for straight or wavy hair - it will not hold a curl.


To use this you spray through clean towel-dried hair and then style as normal.

What Alterna say:

An award winning lightweight spray that is clinically proven to increase volume by 105 percent. Hair is left visibly thickened & more full-bodied with healthy shine for a full 48 hours. Leaves hair soft, never stiff or crunchy. 

One, how do you measure 105% volume increase? Anyway, it is definitely lightweight and makes my hair feel thicker. My hair still won't hold a proper curl for a night out but it is definitely an improvement and will hold a beachy wave for a full working day - result!

You can buy this from lookfantastic for £24. I don't think I would buy this again as that is quite expensive for me, but I will be looking for a high street alternative.