Sunday, 23 February 2014

The Weekly Ramble #42

Hello

The weekly face:


Another week, another Karl drama. We had to take him to the vets again this week for his back molars filed down - it hasn't even been a month since he last had them done the poor lamb. We saw a new vet this time and he recommended taking him to an exotic vet to get them removed completely. I can't believe this hasn't been suggested to us before. We will be looking into that next week. Thankfully he seems to be back to his chirpy little self, but slightly clingier than normal.

On Friday I had to go to Manchester centre for work - I have no idea how people commute every day, it was soul destroying. I suppose it being half term didn't help. When I got home I was irritated, cold and had a caffeine headache - definitely not for me.

On Saturday I manned the shop on my own which wasn't as stressful as I imagined. Mum and Dad come back from their holiday today so I can't wait to see them later!

Fitness update: I think the 30 Day Shred has finished me off, I have never been as sore in all of my life.