Sunday, 16 February 2014

The Weekly Ramble #41

Hello


The weekly face:
Wow, after having a week off it doesn't take long to get back into the swing of things. I still don't think I will ever enjoy the 6am alarm though.

Nothing especially exciting has happened this week, roll on Spring I say. I'm too shattered to be doing anything after work at the moment.

You may have also noticed my new profile picture thingy - thank you Nora for drawing her for me!

On Wednesday I finally placed my order for the 30 Day Shred and ordered a weight tree (it's so cute!). I figure on the days I can't be bothered with the gym I can just do that instead.

Friday of course was Valentine's Day. I got James a super romantic present of a cake from Waterfields for the grand total of 80p - who said you need to break the bank? It appears we had a similar idea as I came home to a cupcake.

Also on Friday I picked the winner for my giveaway! Congratulations Katie - enjoy ^.^