Sunday, 2 February 2014

The Weekly Ramble #39

Hello

The weekly face:

I finally made it to the Trafford Centre this week - I was desperate to stock up on some beauty bits. Only essentials of course, still working on reducing that stash! I was considering a bit of a haul post but I don't know if I am cool enough for that sort of thing.

I love going to the Trafford Centre, this week we played the mini golf while we were there and I got two hole-in-ones! Score. Still lost though - sigh.

Friday I had the house to myself so I had a bit of a pamper evening while watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine, if you haven't watched it yet - what are you waiting for? I'm loving it.

Today I am going to lunch with two of my friends for a bit of a catch up! I'm off all of next week too - can't wait for a bit of a rest.