Friday, 14 February 2014

The "Get to Know Me a Little" Tag

Hello

Danielle of Underland to Wonderland has tagged me to do this (thanks for including me ^.^) and I thought it was quite interesting so here we go! If you fancy doing this tag then please do - I don't like tagging people just in case I leave anyone out accidentally! I do share quite a lot of my personal life on my blog but if you feel like being a bit extra nosey then here you go:

 
1. Do you have a middle name?
No. I always wanted one though and in Primary School I told people that it was Julia. Typing that out has made me realise I was an oddbod from such a young age.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
Definitely Maths. I wanted to be a Maths teacher when I grew up.
Source

3. What's your favourite drink?
Tea. I get a proper headache on the go when I haven't had any!


4.What's your favourite song at the moment?
Not so much "at the moment" but Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. It was the song that we had our first dance to at the wedding. I say dance, we mainly just swayed about a bit with huge daft grins.

5.What would you name your children?
Bizarrely, I don't want children but I do have names "just in case". Emily for a girl and Christopher for a boy.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
I like to play rounders in Summer, I'm pretty rubbish at it but I enjoy it. 


7. What's your favourite book?
This is so hard! I don't think I can actually pick just one. I read loads of books.

Source

8. What's your favourite colour?
Purple!


9. What's your favourite animal?
Karl! (he bullied me into saying that)


10. What's your favourite perfume?
Chloe - too expensive for every day wear though!


11. What's your favourite time of the year?
I'll say Autumn, not too hot and not too cold. Plus September means it's my birthday - hooray!


12. Have you been out of the country?
Mainly when I was younger, I have visited Spain, Greece, America, Holland, Germany and France.

13. Do you speak any other languages?
I can speak Northern, does that count? No I really struggle trying to learn new languages, I know a bit of German but not enough to get by.


14. Do you have any siblings?
I have an older brother called Tony.

15. What's your favourite shop?
Lush.


16. What's your favourite food?
Pizza. Easily.


17. What's your favourite movie?
The Dark Knight Rises.

18. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Criminal Minds
Castle
Revenge
Elementary
Grimm
New Girl
Game of Thrones
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
The Following

19. What phone do you have?
iPhone 5S

 20. How tall are you?
5'7"


21. Any pets?
Just Karl

22. Any kids?
I'm married to a big kid if that counts.

23. If you weren't you, would you be your friend?
Honestly, I don't know. I'm quite introverted and don't do the "normal" things people my age do such as clubbing and stuff.

24. What's the first thing you notice about someone?
This is going to sound horrendous. Their shoes. Not for snobbery reasons but because I like to see if I can tell where they are from. I like shoes.


25. What is your eye colour?
Blue.
 
26. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, I'm too much of a wuss for scary films.

27. Favourite smells?
Mechanical smells (it's what my Dad smells of!) and licorice.

28. Do you have any special talents?
I make a cracking brew.
 
29. Where were you born?
Billinge Hospital - which no longer exists.


30. What are your hobbies?
Reading, blogging, baking, gaming in general, getting tattoos and chasing Karl about.