Thursday, 20 February 2014

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain - Rendezvouz | Review and Swatches

Hello

I often find my self perusing the aisles of Boots to see if anything tickles my pickle, and this little beauty caught my eye.



The Just Bitten Kissable range are in the chubby stick/crayon packaging so you don't need to sharpen them, simply twist up and you are good to go.

Rendezvouz caught my eye as it is a gorgeous orangey red shade which isn't too over the top, perfect for work in my humble opinion.




As this is quite a balmy texture you can have it very sheer or build it up a bit more if that is more your style. I do find that I need to prep my lips quite well before using this as it highlights any flaky patches (lovely I know.) on my lips.

The scent is a very faint peppermint which I personally really like, makes a change from synthetic vanilla.

The glossy finish of this lasts for about 2 hours but once the gloss has gone it leaves a subtle stain on the lips.



Have you tried any of the Just Bitten range?