Friday, 28 February 2014

March Wishlist

Hello






Basic
1. Sleek Make Up Brow Kit in Dark - Superdrug £8.49
2. MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Atomic - Superdrug £3.00
3. L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel - L'Occitane £14.00
4. Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm - John Lewis £14.50

1. I love a strong brow, being so close to Liverpool it's pretty impossible to escape from up here. I have heard such good things about the Brow Kit from Sleek. Definitely being purchased come payday.

2. I can't believe these are only £3, I have read loads of glowing reviews on these and I like the sound of Atomic the best.

3. Oh Verbena, why are you so delicious? I love L'Occitane and I'm desperate to get my grubby mitts on this.

4. I have only tried one cleansing balm so far and I love it, so much so that I have bought a spare. I really fancy trying this one as it is only £14.50 and recommended by the queen of skincare herself, Caroline Hirons.

What are you lusting after this month?