Saturday, 8 February 2014

Empties #6

Hello

Another 5 have bit the dust:
  • Marks and Spencer - Lemon Verbena Foam Bath
  • Lush - Ocean Salt Face Scrub
  • Avon - Super Drama Mascara
  • Collection - Illuminating Touch Concealer
  • Lush - Christmas Eve Bubble Bar

Lemon Verbena Bubble Bath -  This was my first foray into Marks and Spencers own range of bubble baths and I was quite disappointed. I love verbena, it is my favourite scent but this was so faint I could barely smell it. It didn't foam very well either.
Repurchase: No.


Ocean Salt Face Scrub - I love this scrub! It smells delicious and smooths my skin in no time. Full review here.
Repurchase: Yes after I have used up everything else.

Super Drama Mascara - This was okay, nothing special. I received this as a free gift with something so I can't complain really. Lasts all day and doesn't give the dreaded panda eye.
Repurchase: Probably not - I don't think I have ever bought the same mascara twice.


Illuminating Touch Concealer - I think this concealer is amazing on under eye circles, it works by using light reflecting particles to stop the area looking as tired. All of the writing has rubbed off and that annoys me, but doesn't affect the product. Full review here.
Repurchase: Already have.


Christmas Eve Bubble Bar - Oh Lush, why do you take all of my money? I love this bubble bar, it is really relaxing and produces a good amount of bubbles. I split this in two so I could have two baths out of it - hooray for being frugal.
Repurchase: Yes!