Tuesday, 18 February 2014

CND Vinylux Week Long Nail Polish | Swatches and Review #BBBBeautyBoxII

Hello

I had never heard of CND before using these two products and I have been really impressed with them so far.



The idea behind the Vinylux polishes is that they give a gel like effect on the nails with no chipping and have a high shine to them.

The shade that I have, Tinted Love, is a gorgeous oxblood shade that would work well all year round.

CND say:
VINYLUX™ is a breakthrough polish system that endures a week of fashion perfection…without a base coat! Exposure to natural light secures the patent-pending technology, creating an enduring, long-lasting polish. While ordinary polishes become brittle and deteriorate over time, VINYLUX dries naturally to a flawless finish and strengthens its resistance to chips over time.


The wear time is about 6 days on me, which is one day longer than a normal polish for me personally. I think it would be the 7 days if I didn't type for a living.

As with most other nail polish brands this takes two coats and then the topcoat. I think the trick is applying the topcoat properly which makes the polish chip resistant.


You can buy CND Vinylux nail polishes from Nail Polish Direct for £9 ish each. I would like to try some more shades as they have a great selection of colours (over 60!)

Have you ever tried anything from CND?