Thursday, 6 February 2014

Bourjois Blush Exclusif | Review and Swatches

Hello

I saw a review on this before it was released and I very patiently added it to my list that I keep on my phone (not just me surely?) and when it was released I hot footed it to Boots to get my hands on it!

It was the last one, surely that's fate? I did see some small children eyeing it up but I'm quicker than I look. Pointless rambling aside, onto the blusher:


As a lover of Bourjois blushers I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed, even if some of the product had gone for a wander onto the mirror.

The idea behind this is that it reacts upon application and changes colour, to your "perfect" shade of pink. I tend to apply cream blushers with my finger (I can hear you all gasping and running for your RT brushes) so I got the shock of my life when it turned to this:


Now that is bright, I was scared. However I began blending it in as usual and thankfully it calmed down and gave a lovely looking natural flush to my cheeks.


All in all, I would really recommend this and not just because I'm a sucker for "tailored" products. This is £7.99 and available here.