Thursday, 30 January 2014

Urban Decay Moondust - Zodiac | Review and Swatches #BBBBeautyBoxII

Hello

I think this is my favourite product that was included in the second BBBBeautyBox. I have only tried the Naked Basics eyeshadows previously and they are amazing so I had high hopes for this.



First of all - the packaging. It just feels like it is going to contain an amazing product. Usually I chuck the cardboard packaging away on these things but I can't bear to part with this just yet.



As you can see from the above, Zodiac is a greeny grey shimmery eyeshadow but feels so soft on application. I do worry about shimmery eyeshadows being scratchy on the eyes but I have had no problems with this. I'm not quite brave enough to wear this all over the lids, but I have been wearing as an eyeliner. It just adds that little bit of extra to the eyes, and as someone who wears bold glasses it is hard to get your eye makeup to make an impact.



Yes I know I look weird with no glasses on. As you can see it gives just the right amount of shimmer without being too OTT.

You can buy the single Urban Decay eyeshadows from here and they are available in a whopping 68 shades. They cost £14 each.