Sunday, 12 January 2014

The Weekly Ramble #36

Hello

The weekly face:


Wow, my first full week back at work has really wiped me out! 

This week has actually been quite uneventful, I got my new phone on Monday which I absolutely cannot stop playing with, it's quite sad really.

The main event of this week was reaching 100 followers on Bloglovin', I'm still in shock! I'm holding a little giveaway to say thank you, you can enter here.

On Thursday I had my B12 injection so I should be as good as new any day now, but that is why I look rather tired on the above photo.

I have been to the gym 3 times this week and pushed myself really hard to go the extra mile. I have also got the healthy eating back under control. I'm still scared for weighing myself this evening though - but desperate times call for these things.

Today I hope to spend catching up writing some blog posts and making the house look presentable. Working 6 days is not the one.