Sunday, 5 January 2014

The Weekly Ramble #35

Hello

The weekly face:
Seriously, how confusing are all of these Bank Holidays? I'm lost with what day it is. On Monday I went to work, there were only two of us in but it was still super quiet. My main accomplishment that day was putting the dots onto the holiday calender. 

Tuesday James and I were off so we had a super lazy day and ate most of the Christmas chocolate that was left. I also thought about resolutions for the New Year. I never make any but I have this year and they are as follows:
  • Stop stressing about trivial things
  • Pay off the loan
  • Get back into some sort of exercise routine
  • Use up my small mountain of beauty products
Wednesday was New Years Day so we went to visit my Mum and Dad seeing as we were all off. I also decided that I will be doing a Project 365 this year on this blog. I just really like the idea of having a photo diary to look back on.

I was back in work Thursday and Friday and it was insanely quiet. Again.

Saturday I helped out in my Mum's shop - which has finally quietened down now the festive period is over - hooray! On a sour note, my new phone hasn't arrived and my old contract expires tomorrow. Deary me!