Thursday, 2 January 2014

The Body Shop - Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

Hello

Well that's a long title, who names these things really.


I bought this on a whim when The Body Shop had one of their 50% off sales on and I am so glad that I did. You may have read my disappointment around the L'Oreal Micellar Solution that it stings my eyes and the like so I thought I would give this a whirl.

When it settles it is split into two liquids, which you shake to activate and then pop onto a cotton pad and away you go. The dispensing nozzle is only small so you can control how much comes out really easily, which minimizes product waste.

I absolutely love this makeup remover, it is so gentle on the eye area and removes literally every scrap of mascara. The name Camomile may be putting you off, but it doesn't smell like camomile tea or much of anything really. 

The Body Shop say:

This efficient make-up remover lifts away the most stubborn waterproof eye and lip make-up.
  • Removes waterproof mascara and lipstick
  • Gently removes all traces of make-up
  • Fragrance, colour and alcohol-free
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers 
Now I don't wear lenses anymore so I can't comment on that, but it really doesn't sting at all. It is £8 for 150ml which may seem like a lot but if you a) buy it when it's half price and b) only use it on the eye area it will last a long time.

I have been using the L'Oreal one for the rest of my face and they are working together like a dream.

Seriously, go buy it.