Friday, 31 January 2014

February Wishlist

Hello

Basic



1. Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Lipstick in Suedeberry - Amazon £15.25
2. Rimmel Lasting Finish nail polish in Marshmallow Heaven - Boots £2.99
3. NARS Laguna Bronzer - Selfridges £26.00
4. Illamasqua Skin Base - Selfridges £27.00

1. How gorgeous? I love the packaging of the Velvetines range and Suedeberry is such a lovely colour.

2. I was so impressed with the Lasting Finish range from Rimmel that I want them all. Seriously. Purple is my favourite colour though so this was an obvious winner for me.

3. Never in a month of Sundays did I think I would be wanting a bronzer. I have always thought that I'm too pale for bronzer, but this apparently suits the pale and interesting among us.

4. I have heard so many good things about this foundation, I can't wait to get my hands on it. Luckily for me there is an Illamasqua counter in the Trafford Centre so that I can get shade matched, I really can't figure it out for myself.