Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Empties #5

Hello

The stash is definitely reducing, slowly but surely. The latest five are:


  • Avon - French Lilac Bubble Bath
  • Schwarzkopf Gliss - Asia Straight Shampoo
  • Avon - Sugar Plum and Vanilla Shower Gel
  • Dove - Original Deodrant
  • Superstar perfume

French Lilac Bubble Bath - I'm pretty sure I have had all of the fragrances of these by now, and this one was one of the poorer scents for me. I don't know what I expected French Lilac to smell of but this just gave me a headache. The amount of bubbles that it produced were good though.
Repurchase: Not this scent.



Asia Straight Shampoo - A lady I used to work with swears by this, and she has gorgeous hair. So, being as logical as I am, I went to get some! It is quite hard to find as I think it may be an old line now but I found mine in Bodycare. I found this to be average, and it didn't leave my hair straighter than usual or easier to style. This is aimed at "rebellious, frizzy hair" which isn't me so maybe that's why I just found it average.
Repurchase: No.

Sugar Plum and Vanilla Shower Gel - I love this scent, it smells like cakes. This lathers up well and leaves you feeling clean and sparkling after using. For the price you can't go wrong either.
Repurchase: Definitely.



Dove Deodorant - I know what you're thinking, "why is she waffling on about a deodorant?". I am waffling on about it because it is magical. Literally. I have super sensitive underarms so I need something gentle but still effective, no one wants to be worrying about being a Sweaty Betty at all. As Dove contains moisturisers it is nourishing and soothing on the skin while claiming it can go for 48 hours. Obviously I can't comment on that - who even needs deodorant to last that long?
Repurchase: Always.


Superstar - This cost a meagre £3. Three British Pounds. So I wasn't expecting much from it. I got it from one of those makeup stalls that sell end of line makeup and discounted scents (display bottles with no boxes etc). Superstar smells exactly like Calvin Klein's Euphoria, but obviously at a much cheaper price. It lasts all day too, surprisingly.
Repurchase: Yes!