Thursday, 5 December 2013

Washi! Hot Cloth | Review

Hello

Today I will be sharing with you another item that came in my #BBBBeautyBox, the Washi! Hot Cloth.


Now, I never ever thought that I would be doing a whole post dedicated to a cloth, but bear with me. The Washi! is the brainchild of Kazumi (@washihotcloth) and is designed to retain heat and be gentle yet effective on the skin.


As you can see from the above, each cloth comes individually wrapped in a packaging design of your choice. Washi! cloths are also used in hotels and salons and I can see why.


The cloths are made of pure cotton so they are very gentle, but the way that it is structured helps to buff away dead flaky skin to make you look more radiant. The Washi! is thicker than a muslin and thinner than a flannel and it retains heat like nothing else I have used. 

I use mine with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish in the mornings, and Botanics cleansing balm in the evenings so it works well with any type of formulation. After using you can just pop in the washing machine and you are good to go.

I can really see a difference after cleansing with a Washi! and I love them so much that I have just ordered a pack of 10 from here.