Sunday, 29 December 2013

The Weekly Ramble #34

Hello

The weekly face:

Monday was so busy at work - I'm pretty sure it normally quietens down over Christmas but either way the day passed quickly!

On Tuesday I helped my mum in her shop, what a crazy day that was. I am so shocked at the amount of men wanting a Christmas card for their wife/girlfriend on Christmas Eve - it comes at the same time every year.

Wednesday of course was Christmas Day! I woke James up at 07:30 because I was excited to open presents! After we had opened our presents we had a spot of lunch and played with our new toys (the new Assassin's Creed for James, a Kindle Fire for me!) as is tradition. We were so spoiled, we must have been good this year. In the evening we went to visit my mum and dad for a bit of a buffet tea and some family time. It was a brill day but I was exhausted by the end of it.

On Boxing Day we go down to visit James' family so we were up at 06:00 for the 2 hour drive. James' mum always makes a full Christmas dinner on Boxing Day, it was delicious and I ate far too much (as usual.) but calories don't count at Christmas. After lunch we played some family games and then it was time to head home.

Friday I was back in work, which was so quiet it was unbelievable. I did have a productive day catching up on all those things that never get done though.

The weekend has just involved relaxing and slobbing about the house, which sometimes you just can't beat!

Hope you had a good one.