Thursday, 26 December 2013

REN - Invisible Pores Detox Mask | Review #BBBBeautyBox II

Hello



If like me you tend to go a little overboard with the eating and drinking around Christmas time, or any time really, then today's mask from REN is absolutely perfect.

  
When I have been overdoing it the first place that shows is my face/neck - horrible little spots start appearing and I feel that my skin in general just looks horrible.

I am oily/combination so I have actually used this mask before and I was delighted to see it in the #BBBBeautyBoxII as I am yet to replace mine.

You apply this mask like you would with any other, cover your face avoiding the eyes/lips. Once it dries you sort of rub it off, as this helps with exfoliation while you remove it. Any excess can be removed with warm water and a flannel.

REN claim that this mask:
  • Draws out impurities.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of pore size and blackheads.
I do notice the my pore size is temporarily reduced and my skin just feels generally much less congested and horrible.

The full size of 50ml is available from REN's website for £18.

What is your favourite mask for troubled skin?