Thursday, 19 December 2013

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask | Review #BBBBeautyBox II

Hello

If, like me, you suffer with dodgy skin at the best of times, the colder months are certainly not the best. This brings me onto another little gem from the #BBBBeautyBox II - the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask from REN.


I have used this before, as a sample that came with an order from the REN website. Honestly I had forgotten how much I enjoyed using it.


This mask is a chemical exfoliator, meaning that you get all of the dead skin removal and brightening without any harsh scrubby bits, perfect for any sensitive souls among you.

The smell is quite strange, very sweet and almost like jam in consistency. (FYI I have never smothered my face in jam). Upon application your face starts to tingle but not in an unpleasant way, more in a way where you can feel it working.

REN say that it:
  • Removes dead skin cells to renew the complexion.
  • Skin looks brighter, healthier, more radiant.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Combats congestion, blackheads and blemishes.
The only thing that I obviously can't comment on is fine lines and wrinkles, as I have none yet!

You can purchase the full size from here and it will set you back £30 for 50ml. I know that is crazy expensive, but it really works.