Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Maybelline Babylips Electro | Review and Swatches

Hello

I have been desperate to get my hands on these since I learned of their existence, and as my boss regularly goes to America she kindly picked them up for me!

L-R: Pink Shock, Fierce n Tangy, Berry Bomb, Oh! Orange!, Minty Sheer, Strike a Rose

The first thing about the Electro Babylips is that the packaging is different, neon letters on the lid over a black tube. I think I prefer the look of these than the original as they are more striking.

They have the fruity scents similar to the originals, sweet but not too overpowering. They last for the same sort of time too (about 2 hours on me, even though they claim 8).

The colours are much more vivid and look gorgeous on.

L-R: Pink Shock, Fierce n Tangy, Berry Bomb

 L-R: Oh! Orange!, Minty Sheer, Strike a Rose

Now obviously the yellow and the green are colourless, but still quite striking in the tube. 

I absolutely love these and have mainly been wearing Oh! Orange and Strike a Rose. 

I hope they come to the UK soon - I don't think we should be missing out on them personally.