Tuesday, 3 December 2013

L'Oreal Micellar Solution | Review

Hello

Since using up my Bioderma remover, I have been looking for a more purse friendly and readily available product to use instead.


To use the 3-in-1 purifying micellar solution from L'Oreal, I just pop a bit on a cotton round and wipe over my skin. It removes foundation, blusher and eyebrows really well, but it struggles with mascara. I don't wear waterproof but it takes some work to get it off.

It is really easy to over saturate your cotton round which is a nightmare as it just goes into your eyes. The first time I used this I remember shouting to James "it's burning my eyes and it smells like babies", which is still my impression of it. For a first cleanse it does the job, and I will use it all because I am one of those weirdos who loves seeing empty product bottles, but I just don't like it as much as my Bioderma one.

This is £4.99 from Boots for 200ml which is a great price, and I would recommend it if you haven't tried a micellar water before. It does say that it is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin, but try not to get too much in your actual eyes. It burns.

Here we have Karl being a menace trying to pinch my slippers: